School Info, Reports, Handbooks
We will provide a rigorous and appropriate education that results in success for all students.
We are committed to success for all students, teachers, staff, and our community.
Core Values (Governing our Way of Work)
We will always:
- Make decisions based on the best interest of the students;
- Behave in an ethical manner;
- Prepare students for productive citizenship;
- Be willing to try innovative research-based programs;
- Employ highly trained and dedicated individuals who can work effectively in their assigned positions;
- Treat each person with dignity, and honor their right to be safe;
- Recognize the uniqueness and capability of each student;
- Set high expectation, and embrace a challenging curriculum;
- Celebrate our cultural heritage and the diversity that enriches our lives;
- Embrace (implement as an expected standard) technology to engage students and
- enhance education;
- Work to involve our community and all stakeholders in the educational process;
- Teach and practice responsibility and service to others;
- Teach students to be accountable for their own actions;
- Focus on continuous improvement for student achievement and professional growth;
We will never:
- Compromise or stop striving for excellence;
- Give up on a student.